Uncle Sam and Betsy Ross are Dressed-up to Celebrate America's Independence Day - July 4th for your Plastic or Cement Goose
• Handmade and Handcrafted Independence Day Lawn Goose Outfit.
• The Couples outfits were made from Red Felt Tux Jacket and a Patriotic Cotton Print Fabric for Her Dress and His Vest.
• Both are Holding an American Flag.
• Uncle Sam:
- His Tux Jacket has a matching Top Hat that is also made from Felt and has a Matching Red Ribbon Tie to Hold On the Top Hat.
- His Vests was made from a Cotton Patriotic Printed Fabric and Will Always Be of a Patriotic Theme and have Three (3) Buttons.
- The Cotton Vest Printed Fabric may vary based of the availability of Cotton Patriotic Theme Printed Fabric will ALWAYS have a White Cotton Shirt and the Bow Tie and will ALWAYS Match Betsy Ross's Dress.
• Betsy Ross:
- Her Dress was made from Blue Patriotic Cotton Printed Fabric representing the Night Sky with Stars and Bombs Bursting in Air.
- Her Bonnet and the Ruffle at the bottom of her dress were constructed from a contrasting color coordinated cotton fabric.
- The Brim of her Bonnet, Collar of her dress were constructed from White Cotton Fabric with a Decorative Stitch to finish the outfit.
• Both Outfits fit a 23" to 25" plastic or concrete lawn goose.
• Created in a Smoke Free, Pet Free environment in my Artisan Home Sewing Room.
• Please check out my website at www.ripnrollrugs.com.